SCRCA structure 253300: Dent Station - Snow Huts (originally barracks for construction-workers)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Other Railway Related Location
- Location Variant
- Exterior walls - Stone
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 2: MR construction phase (1869 to 31st Dec 1876)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 253 miles and 25 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Listed, Grade II
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions