SCRCA structure 256660: Garsdale Station - Waiting Room (Up)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Station Waiting Room
- Location Variant
- Station Main Building - Other MRC Design
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 2: MR construction phase (1869 to 31st Dec 1876)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 256 miles and 54 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions