SCRCA structure 256950: Trackbed of former Hawes Branch
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Hawes Branch
- Location Variant
- Not yet classified.
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 256 miles and 69 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- The structure or site is not currently protected
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions